Our electrical design engineering consultants can address all your electrical system design requirements, including power distribution, lighting, emergency, mission critical and industrial control systems.
The real value we provide comes from our creative solutions that utilize technology to enhance energy efficiency, safety, and comfort.
If you’re interested in going green, we can design systems that conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
An emergency power distribution system we designed for a health care facility
Electrical Engineering services include:
- Medium and Low Voltage Power Distribution Systems
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Coordination Studies
- Emergency and Mission Critical Power Distribution Systems
- Industrial Controls
- Engineering and Systems Integration for various industrial applications
- PLC software design and implementation
- UL 508A control panel design and fabrication
- Lighting Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
- Public Address and Clock Systems
- Digital Surveillance Systems
- Intrusion Detection and Access Control Systems
I-ENG-A of Rochester by Turner Engineering (A Division of Turner Engineering, PC)
Investigative Engineers are specialized, practicing professionals who apply analytical skills to unravel the technical mysteries and mitigate the consequences of accidents and failures which give rise to insurance claims and sometimes legal action.
The role of the Investigative Engineer is steadily expanding, consistent with the quantum growth and complexity of insurance claims and litigations. You may rely on Investigative Engineers to reconstruct the events that give rise to property, casualty and liability claims, to mitigate the cost of such claims and offer to effect rapid, cost-effective repairs. Services which are requested by clients of Investigative Engineers include:
- Auto/Component Failure Analysis
- Cause and Origin
- Scope and Damages
- Mitigation Measures
- Subrogation Claims
- Fire and Arson Investigation
- Structural Analysis/Review
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Slip and Fall Analysis
- Product Failure Analysis
- Microbial Investigation
- Laboratory Testing
- Water Damage
Please visit our website: www.rochester.ienga.net
The proof is in the work
View some of our projects for a deeper understanding of our capabilities.
Eco-design, green design, environmental design…whatever you call it, it’s important. The time has come to lighten our carbon footprint, reduce our use of non-renewable resources, and plan for ways to sustain life on the planet. Read about Turner Engineering’s sustainable design.